Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
OK, shifting away from politics, I'm still figuring out Halloween costumes.  I was thinking of having Sakura and Tomoyo dress up as Belldandy and Skuld.  But then, who's going to be Urd for my set of mini-goddesses?   Shaoran is not dressing as a woman again, so that kinda leaves me with Chiyo -- who isn't a great pick, but would definitely do it for the team.   Hotaru would rock Urd's purple dress, but she's not in the story yet.  Anthy could do it even better, but she's definitely not in the story yet.  Athena kinda looks the part, but I'm not eager to group her with the kids.

I guess the question is: go with Chiyo-chan, or give up on the goddess costume idea?  A witch outfit like Atsuko Kagari would look great on Tomoyo.  And Sakura, I just spent half an hour thinking of costumes, imagined Sakura wearing it, and thought it's the cutest idea ever until I imagine the next costume.  I think I know what Tomoyo's life is like now.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 01-06-2019, 05:21 AM