Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(01-04-2019, 03:33 AM)Labster Wrote: The other note is that Clef's bestow magic spell is kind of a big deal, and might change a lot of things.  Would it work on everyone?  Would it work on Tomoyo?  Or Brent?  Or is it just kind of a shortcut that unlocks innate magic that could have been developed anyway.

I could see one of the Misaka Sisters volunteering - after Mikoto and Rob both try at great length to talk her out of it - to have Clef cast bestow magic on her... and (because of the canon incompatibility of magical and esper abilities in the "A Certain" setting) suffering horribly, losing all of her metahuman powers including her link to the Misaka Network, and remaining in pain for the rest of her life.

I'd hate to see that happen to somebody, and I'll veto right now it happening to any of the Misaka Sisters in residence at Blossom, but (as Sebastien would say) it'd be one hell of a story.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 01-06-2019, 06:57 PM