Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I just did a quick look through the Halloween Party text that's already written. I noticed that I hadn't changed the one line that I had given to a RWBY character - that line's now been given to a different motorcyclist.

Here's who has taken part in the story so far:

Dublin (BGC): 33-Stars has been mentioned as playing live... and that's about it.

Pensacola (NGE, Firefly): River Tam has one line. Simon Tam has been mentioned as being in attendance, but doesn't have any lines yet. Kaji has been mentioned; he might be in attendance. Everybody else, including James, hasn't even been mentioned yet.

San Antonio (Tenchi Muyo, FMP!, OMG!): Ben shares an important scene with Rei and has other lines. Mihoshi and Noike each get half a scene. Washuu gets a few lines. Ryo-ohki gets to show up in Mihoshi's big scene. Tessa, Mao, Urd, Belldandy, Keiichi, Skuld, and Megumi have some lines. Sasami has been mentioned as being present. Ryoko and Sosuke are mentioned as sparring with Mikoto (not both at once) - the scenes need to be written. Tenchi has been mentioned as being present (and being drooled over by Tomo and Minako). Ayeka, Kaname, Kurz, Sora, and Chihiro haven't been mentioned yet.

Ottawa (A Certain Scientific Railgun, Sailor Moon): Rei shares an important scene with Ben. Minako shares an important scene with Tomo. Mii gets the other half of Noike's scene. Mikoto's a spotlight hog with two fight scenes (to be written) and a recovery scene. Kuroko shares an important scene with the Misaka Sisters and Mikoto. Usagi and Mamoru have something important to attend to off-screen. Rob, Ami, and Ruiko have a few lines each; Kazari has half a line. Makoto is mentioned as being present. Chibi-Usa, Accelerator and Last Order haven't been mentioned yet.

LA (Aria, Azumanga, CCSakura): Tomo shares an important scene with Minako. Sakaki gets the other half of Mihoshi's scene. Brent, Aika, Osaka, Yomi, Chiyo, Kaorin, Kagura, Shaoran, Sakura, and Tomoyo have some lines. Akari and Aria have been promised a scene with "Cait Sith, and a few other fey-friends". Fujitaka has been mentioned as being present. Alice, Alicia, Athena, Akira, Nadeshiko, Touya, Yukito, and Kero-chan haven't been mentioned yet.

Montreal (F/SN): Rob mentions Montreal when telling everyone it's time for school, but nobody from the building has been mentioned yet. I know I wanted to have at least Rin show up...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 01-12-2019, 10:14 PM