Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Sorry, I've disappeared a bit to read A Duet of Pigtails for some odd reason.  Freaking awesome despite almost everyone being significantly OOC, and at least partially because they're OOC.  Too bad it's unfinished, but at least because Ranma is in it it's very easy to imagine a happy ending.

I'm not actually interested in Ranma ½ for the story but Inuyasha would be interesting, showing up as Big Damn Heroes.  And it has Kikyou in it <3 <3.  I'm not sure what it says about me that my biggest anime crushes are for Tomo and Kikyou.

Thanks for the round-up of who I need to write for, Rob.  Of the top of my head:

Nadeshiko might be at the party, but currently none of my cast is aware of her except Fujitaka (I'm extending the anime continuity with the last chapter of the original manga, they don't really conflict).  Akari won't be able to notice until after the Samhain scene, and I'm planning on that a week or so later.  Who else can notice a ghost?  Rei Hino and the goddesses, I'm guessing.  Possibly Washuu if she looks at the right terminal.  Ryoko?  Do ghosts make AIM fields?

If Touya is coming, he's gonna be late and arrive via portal, because he had a part-time job to work.  As for how my people actually arrive at the party, I've decided to push that to another story because it might end up taking longer.  This is the most Aria IRL October event I've heard of, so that's happening, even if I have to push the IRL calendar a week.  If they're going to be in the desert for a bit, the Highway Blossoms crossover might happen there.

How they leave San Antonio... yeah, I need to write that one soon.  I need to have them bring the new gondolas from Venezia to Venice, which means that we were relying on someone from another house to ship the ships.  At first I was thinking Ryo-Ohki could take everyone for a ride, but would this freak out ATC too much?  Just use portals?  Sailor Teleport some boats?  Any ideas?  Sakura can't do it yet, unless someone teaches her.

If anyone wants me to describe Halloween Costumes in a Leave it to Kero-Chan! omake, let me know!
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 01-13-2019, 04:06 AM