Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Found a couple American dishes for Aria House's new chef, Taeko.

I am having a little trouble thinking of plots for Ai Yori Aoshi, though. Most of my characters have ambition for something. For Kagura it's athletics, for Sakaki it's protecting cute animals, for Akari it's experiencing life, for Akira it's perfecting her trade, for Shaoran it's being strong enough to protect his girl, and for Tomoyo it's to make the world a cuter, more loving place.

For AiAo characters it's really difficult to say what their ambition is -- collapse the star-crossed romance and the goals look pretty thin. Kaoru and Aoi want to be a perfectly ordinary married couple in moving down to the middle class, which is pretty easy to offer by getting their families out of the way. Tina wants moar boobs, and we have plenty of them in Aria House, okay. Taeko wants, uh, a college degree? Miyabi wants Aoi to be happy, and maybe to be good at business? Mayu wants Kaoru, but that's not happening so it's a big question mark. The only one I feel more from is Chika, she tries really hard at school and in swimming and to impress her friends, so I'm sure I can pivot that to ambition about something.

I'm sure someone will suggest a Jurai marriage but I can't see the alpha couple wanting that without pushing them into OOC territory.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 01-25-2019, 04:54 AM