Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
The manga end for AiAo shows what happens like four years later, and how people have moved on and are still friends after Aoi and Kaoru's marriage. Everyone except Mayu, who is still in love with Kaoru and hasn't given up on him. And even in married life, Aoi calls her husband "Kaoru-sama".

The wild card here is Tomoyo. She's emotionally mature enough to celebrate the love of her life loving someone else. This means that she's more emotionally mature than her mother... or even Belldandy. It will take her all of 10 minutes with the AiAo cast to realize that Aoi and Kaoru are each other's "most important person", and that the whole group needs each other for emotional support. I just don't know what she does next. My IRL wisdom score is super low, so I have to emulate it with intelligence and that takes a really long time. I know Tomoyo prefers the delicate approach, but in a story I shared with Rob, she takes the clue-by-four to Yomi. But given Yomi's self-esteem and hardheadedness, that was the right approach. But I have a reasonably complete mental model of Yomi, so choosing the "right" solution is easier there.

All of that is to say that in terms of promoting happiness and loving relationships, Tomoyo Daidouji is a being of terrifying power.

And of course, Tina likes photography, but what about cinematography? And Taeko doesn't mind dressing up in random costumes. And Ken Robbins would make a decent gaffer. Maybe there is the start of a plan here.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 01-26-2019, 02:00 AM