Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I finally got around to writing the scene in the Halloween Party story where the girls from Ottawa arrive in San Antonio, and thought I'd share it with folks who don't have wiki accounts.

"Welcome to San Antonio, ladies." Ben took a quick look at the group from Ottawa. "Where's Rob?"

"He stayed behind to hand out the treats. He'll be along when they run out. I'm Mii Konori; pleased to meet you."

"Ben Rhodes." They shook hands. "Please, everyone, come in and meet my long-term guests."

(Need some costume descriptions on the next line - but BA hasn't provided any yet.)

Once inside the party room, the guests from Ottawa saw more than a few colorfully-costumed people. Usagi looked around, smiling politely. "Oh, I love that costume! And that one, and - MAMO-CHAN!!!"

As Usagi raced over to Mamoru, Ben chuckled and Minako turned to Ami. "Okay, who had 'As soon as she saw him' in the pool?"

Ami pulled out the Mercury Computer. "All four of us, Ruiko-san, Tomoyo-chan, Tomo-san, Sakaki-san, -"

"Really?"

"I suppose she's a romantic at heart. Chiyo-chan, Sasami-chan, Mihoshi-san, Noike-san, Kaname-san, Chihiro-san, and of course Washuu-chan. Oh, and Rob-san."

"So we get favors from everybody else?" Minako grinned. "I know what I want from Tenchi-san..." Ayeka and Ryoko both glared at Minako. "... but I think I'll think of something else instead."

"Tenchi-san didn't play."

"Oh. I guess that's a good thing."

If writers think other characters should be on that list, feel free to add them...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 01-29-2019, 07:53 PM