Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Might as well just use ⓐ and ⓑ if you're going to use a ⓒ.  Can you make a soramimi cake for my group, Makoto?

I'm just remembering when Chiyo-chan worked at McDonald's.  She was a high school student, so it must be legal, right?

I haven't been writing lately, because I've been a bit sick and that just gets me feeling down.  I'm trying to cheer myself up, so I'm watching Madoka Magica for the first time. It looks like a really cute anime!

But really, I'm surprised at how well I managed to avoid spoilers.  Really all I knew is that Ep 3 was a Wham episode, but not even what the Wham was.  All I'm going to say is that those classrooms entirely walled off by clear glass look like a recipe for constant disruption, spreading contagiously from class to class.  Pray that Kanako Watanabe from Star Driver never enters this school.  Hopefully I'll have some idea how to write the characters by the end.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 02-08-2019, 04:06 AM