Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I'm pulling together a string of moments but nothing seems to coherently be a story.

The girls don't idolise Meg. Meg is an equal. They don't just follow what Meg asks them because she's the leader.
Data is the perfect person to manage the house - they can't manipulate him and he won't take advantage of them.

Alita.... seemed like a cool idea. Unlike the traditional 'Princess Maker', there's no controlling her, there's just letting her find something interesting for her to GO on and pour everything into.

But I really can't get much past a few moments, much less a coherent story.

-Meg with a partner.
-Lou and Meg - why Lou trusts Meg. Why Sylvie won't
-Data refusing advances.
-Data getting a driver's license, claiming to be Polish
-Data getting RECI certified, with 'Polish' qualifications.
-Data taking on work as an electrician... Treknobabble in the modern world
-Meg's car dumps an apex seal with Data onboard
-Sylive and Meg in a scrapyard looking for parts, or for a motorcycle. Alita is found in the scrapyard.
-Sylie effectivelly calls Meg a 'House Slave' and blames her for getting them all killed. Data breaks up the resulting fight....
- the girls meet a skeevy recording producer whos office has a familiar black couch. He gets more than he bargained for.
- A bubblegum crisis -uber-fan recognises the girls from an online post.....

----

The question then becomes, what the hell to do with Alita. Which becomes, what does she want to do? What's the point of her beyond having her in the story?

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 03-03-2019, 06:41 PM