Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-03-2019, 09:00 PM)Labster Wrote: That sounds like enough for me to write a story, the kind I write.  Once you start writing, you can always ask people in the room if they want to contribute to the story, so to speak, and see if it goes anywhere.  The same of their environment.  Slice of life doesn't need to have an overall plot, because often times real life doesn't.

But if you're less interested in slice of life, then there really needs to be some challenge to overcome.  There are the easy things to add, like a medical issue (in your case technical, but still), or a detective story, or a romance.  Maybe Alita is the wrong person to add.  Maybe you need Desty Nova instead.  Don't you think he'd be really interested in capturing a sexaroid and taking it apart piece by piece to see how it worked?

Do they all want to be in a band, or is one or two them just falling into it?  Does she really want something else in life?

This is where the fact that I've lived in a box for far too long comes in to play. I don't know if it's obvious or not but I really don't comprehend people well enough to make interpersonal drama work. Or even know most of what people do together

I've got a basic list of what makes the girls happy and what doesn't. 

I do wonder if the real challenge for the girls shouldn't be that they get revealed. Either because of an uber-fan of the original series kicking up stink on social media because they're 'knockoffs'  and Nam gets pressured into revealing that the backstory they 'made up' for the band is really true.

Which leads to The Scum with it's headline, and Derek recognising a face in the paper.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 03-05-2019, 02:32 PM