Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-06-2019, 01:56 AM)Labster Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 02:32 PM)Dartz Wrote: This is where the fact that I've lived in a box for far too long comes in to play. I don't know if it's obvious or not but I really don't comprehend people well enough to make interpersonal drama work. Or even know most of what people do together

That's actually a little worrying.  .

I know what happened and how. It's a long story. Actually had a game group going for years until my work sort of broke it by forcing me to call off due to hours running long on working days.

And I know it's counter-intuitive, but I've been trying to keep the outright smut out of 33-stars stories. The house is probably going to stay empty until they integrate better. Or maybe filled with lifeforms they can't effect - or can't effect them.

Quote: Dartz, have you changed your mind and want to write some party scenes?

The Stars can be there. I've no objection to other people writing them and the girls can pick-up whatever the crowd's interested in even if they might not be able to be creative about it. My soul contribution would be: "What's it like?"......"Give me a few minutes and I can show you"......"I don't feels so - trapped - anymore."

- up to interpretation what Meg means by 'trapped'

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 03-06-2019, 04:59 PM