Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-06-2019, 09:25 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 01:56 AM)Labster Wrote: Once I get that written, it's the last major scene from me for Halloween, unless I decide I need to include the new gondola delivery inside the Halloween story itself.

And I only have two major scenes left to write for the Halloween party - Chibi-Usa discovering Nanoha, and Sosuke and Mikoto sparring.

BA, are you planning any more major scenes?

Dartz, have you changed your mind and want to write some party scenes?

If not, then I'll pull the work together once Brent and I have finished our scenes. (Then I can write the (first) big raid on the Unseelie.)

EDIT: Oh, and I'll need to know what costumes 33-Stars, the Westwoods displacees, and their managers are wearing.

I'm torn between dressing up as a young version of Edward Teague (father of the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow) and Eric Draven from The Crow - both of them are bad-ass as all hell, possess worldly wisdom, and are hellah skilled with the guitar.

Though I'm leaning a bit more towards a 'clean-cut' (don't wanna look TOO scary) version of Teague, if only for this one bit from the Pirates of the Caribbean series...

Quote:Jack: "You've seen it all, done it all. You survived. That’s the trick, isn’t it? To survive?"
Teague: "It’s not just about living forever, Jackie. The trick is living with yourself forever."

I do want to work out the scene where he meets Nanoha and her family.  I have this fun idea where Nanoha sees the guitar on his back and asks if it's just part of the costume or if he can really play it.

Thing is, I've always wanted to play guitar, especially fingert-style, so he'll ask Washu-chan for a small favor... 'teach' him a handful of skills for things he's always wanted to do, like speak Japanese fluently, play guitar and piano, stuff like that.

So, when Nanoha asks, he'll say, "I sure can."

And then he whips it out and starts to play...

Of course, one of the other customers calls out for more.  Ben agrees, but on the condition that they got places to be, so that'll be the last one for now.

And dear GOD does he deliver.

This will set things up for later on.  The Takamachi's realize that a great deal customers can be brought in if Ben were to perform there on a regular basis, so they work out a date before they go.  Ben will go ahead and drop the bomb on them then when he's not otherwise tied up and it's after-hours for the Midoriya.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-06-2019, 08:49 PM