Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Submitted for your consideration:

"That was some decent loot," commented Tomo as the group made its way down the laneway and headed for the next building. "Hey, is that a cafe?"

Everybody slowed down and took a look. Sure enough, there were tables and chairs arranged in front of the building, and a few people were enjoying tea and cake. "Technically, it isn't a cafe, it's a tea house."

"That's really pedantic, Aika-sempai," muttered Alice.

Tomoyo looked at the building, then said, "I think it might be a Japanese-style cake shop. It has a Japanese style name: Midoriya."

Brent and Ben abruptly stopped walking. A moment later, so did everyone else. Chiyo was the first to ask, "What's wrong?"

"Did you know they were in your home city?"

"Are we sure it's them?"

"Who else would it be?"

"Can you see who's there from here?"

Yomi growled in anger. "Are you two going to tell us what's going on, or are you going to keep playing The Game?"

"Sorry," both landlords said in unison. Ben continued, "If they're who we think they are, then we need to introduce ourselves very carefully. Brent, you let everybody know who we think they are. I'll go take a closer look."

A few minutes later, the girls had been given a quick description of a show and Ben had returned. "Chibi-Usa, Diana, would the two of you go trick-or-treat on your own there, please?"

Diana grinned. "This is out of that anime that you showed us, isn't it?" Ben nodded, and Diana continued, "Okay, I'll go."

"So will I, to keep Diana company." The two girls walked up to the Midoriya's door, knocked, and said "Trick or treat!"

The door was opened by a girl wearing a Juuban Municipal Junior High School uniform, with blonde hair arranged in twin-tails. The only flaws in her costume were the pin at her bow and that her hair was tied with black ribbons. She took one look at Diana's costume and said "Oh my God." She almost smiled, realized Diana was in a costume, turned her head, said, "Miyuki-san, could you take over, please?", and without waiting for a reply took Chibi-Usa and Diana's hands and lead them away from the Midoriya's front door. "Where did you get that costume?"

"I made it."

"Your costume is pretty good, too, but there's a couple of things wrong," Chibi-Usa said before Diana could continue. "The pin on your bow isn't right, and Usagi-mama doesn't wear ribbons in her hair."

"Usagi-mama?"

Chibi-Usa looked around to make sure nobody was watching (except for the other trick-or-treaters), grinned and grabbed her locket from her pocket. "Moon Power, Make Up!" A moment later, Sailor Chibi Moon was standing where Chibi-Usa had been a moment earlier. Diana transformed into her cat form and jumped onto Chibi-Moon's shoulder.

The pin on the blonde's bow chose that moment to say "Magical reaction detected" - because the girl was standing there with her mouth half-open in amazement.

"We were right!" Chibi-Moon looked straight at the pin. "Hello, I'm Chiba Usagi, or Sailor Chibi-Moon."

"Bardiche."

"Happy to meet you!"

The blonde finally regained her wits. "Er... and I'm Fate Testarossa. Pleased to meet you."

"And I'm Diana! If you don't mind me asking, who else that you know is here?"

Inspiration. EDIT: Inspiration #2
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 03-07-2019, 07:54 PM