Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
"So what's it like?"

The question had lingered on his lips.

Meg inhaled, seeming to inflate her chest, threatening to burst free of her outfit. Hazelnut eyes fixed him with a sultry stare. For an instant, a glint of energy shone inside them. "Give me a few moments and I can show you,"

A soft trill in her voice sent a thrill rushing through his body. Blood rushed through his his body, heart racing with desire. For one instant, nothing else in the world existed. Nothing beyond the rust-haired beauty infront of him.

Her posture relaxed, the pressure on his mind easing in an instant. In a moment, it ended, leaving his head clear and his body echoing with the remnants of a hollow desire.

"That was intense," he caught his breath. Angel flashed through him. "And that wasn't what I meant."

Meg gave him a mollifying smirk for a moment, before her expression softened into a genuine smile.

"I ride Deliveroo most days and we're still trying to get more than change as a band, Sylvie still hates me," she took a breath. She looked to Sylvie, trying to tune her guitar, then at Nam giggling at the playstation while explosions rippled across the screen. "But I'm happy. The girls are happy"

"Well, that's good."

The sense of discomfort still lingered in his body.

"We're free."

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 03-08-2019, 07:45 PM