Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Okay, just got a chance to look it over. It looks great so far. Smile

If Fate is coming to the party, then that'd include Nanoha. And with all the red flags Ben's raised, that's not a good idea to go haring off with them just like that. Besides, if you ran that bit of Nanoha's Japanese through Google, you'd see that she was saying that she was done with her chores, and if it was okay to go out with Fate.

I'm not ruling it out entirely, but it would require me to pull the trigger on a few things right away, such as talking to Shiro and Momoko right away. And really, I wouldn't mind doing that - it can be done. But we'd have to bring either Shiro or Momoko with us as well - just to put them at ease and also let them see the full scope of the situation.

In fact, it's probably the best time to introduce someone, as pretty much everyone is at Ben's place. It's hard to refute that kind of evidence, and we can even take them down into Washu's lab to show them the Armslaves.

I'll get started on writing up some material because I have a good feeling you guys are gonna want this as well. (Don't worry about additional transportation - the Takamachis will have their own car.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-09-2019, 05:02 AM