Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Ah, I knew I was forgetting some characters!  In that case, Ben will make sure to have good vegetarian eats on-hand.

Also, Ayanami Rei very much enjoys being in the water, so along with Teletha, that's going to make for three 'Mermaids' at the poolside.  And Rei will probably play games of chess with Ami and Teletha as well.

There will be plenty of booze.  It being San Antonio, Ben will be able to get quite a selection of great local craft brews on hand.  (Stuff like Freetail Brewery whose logo is a freetail bat and a slogan of "Hang with a local" printed upside-down.)  He'll be sorely tempted to stop taking his meds for the 24 hours leading up to the event so he can enjoy drinking Angry Orchard.  ...Which would be a good explanation for his melancholic state of mind despite the festivities.

Ben's music collection will make up for a good bit of the party music, but he'll call in to Minako for an assist.  When 33-Stars isn't actively playing, expect EDM with a good shotgun scattering of 80's and 90's music suitable for dancing, and Minako's J-pop collection.  After-party music will probably consist of The Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, and piano arrangements of various other songs.

Sand card sounds like a great idea, and it's not like badminton can't be played on the sand either.

Feel free to indulge in the board games.  They're there for those of us that prefer quieter interactions.  And I imagine that Brent and Shinji can find things to talk about while playing Uno.

Though the Jenga table might get a little hectic when Ben attempts the infamous "Bottom Block Swipe" where, in the case of the bottom level having only one block supporting the tower, a particularly bold and daring player will 'swipe' the bottom-most block without toppling the tower.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-11-2019, 09:34 AM