Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Minor note, Rei and Nam share a VA - and a remarkably similar appearrance. This is long before she became known, mind.....

The Stars will travel the old-fashioned way - so they can work. It'll make the trip pay for itself - to some level - and increase chances of being noticed and actually moving up a fame rank. By the time this is a thing, the Stars have far more of their own stock to call on...

They'd probably start with their usual opening theme - a cover of the Terminator theme, but might try adjust to something more palatable to the children - (Songs with titles like 290897, or featuring uncomfortable themes like control and domination and resistance, might not be suitable for a teenaged audience) - they'll either take requests on the fly or try play some familiar opening themes.

As for who Meg's talking to - that strongly depends on who wants to ask the question....

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 03-11-2019, 03:01 PM