Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Haha fun fact neurotypicals spend most of their time pretending to be "normal" too, it just comes easier to them. One of the problems is romance has a large element of bluff and innuendo that is designed to be at the edge of ambiguity, so as to easily save face, which is just maddening to people on the spectrum. If you're "springing it on them" after years they must be super-unobservant. I can usually tell after a single conversation, and I usually fall into the super-unobservant category. The bluffing element comes even easier to sociopaths, though.

I did date a hippie girl with autism for a little while in college. TMI time: The uh, sensual side was a little off because she was kinda in her own world. I mean, I could tell she definitely wanted to be there, but she couldn't quite convey those feelings with her body. Didn't go anywhere because I don't think either of us wanted to make it serious. I'm wouldn't mind trying with someone else, though.

Definitely not a deal breaker. If you find someone to love in this world you better hang on tooth and nail -- the wolf is always at the door.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 03-16-2019, 04:58 AM