Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won't someone rid me of this turbulent priest?
Won't someone rid me of this turbulent priest?
Saudis May Blame Intelligence Official for Killing Jamal Khashoggi
Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing, Turkish Official Says
On Khashoggi, the Trump administration’s softening stance toward the Saudis
Turkish source says Pompeo heard recording of Khashoggi murder, State Department denies
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
RE: Won't someone rid me of this turbulent priest?
Considering the discussion in this thread, what were you expecting?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Is this the turbulent priest being referred to?

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/17/17990268/...ump-crisis
As I've said at least once before on this forum (and I was quoting someone else), Pat's not really a Christian.  He just plays one on TV.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
(10-19-2018, 04:08 PM)DHBirr Wrote: As I've said at least once before on this forum (and I was quoting someone else), Pat's not really a Christian.  He just plays one on TV.

He's actually a perfect Christian. It's just that Christianity has had as little as possible to do with the teachings of Jesus since sometime between the road to Damascus and the Milvian Bridge.
(10-19-2018, 04:08 PM)DHBirr Wrote: As I've said at least once before on this forum (and I was quoting someone else), Pat's not really a Christian.  He just plays one on TV.

And does so quite badly. It's too bad he's such a convincing con artist.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.