Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on DW V part 3
on DW V part 3
it came to me this morning that something needs to be said regarding DW V and the recent releases.
Thank you.
Bob, Chris, you two are producing some very high-grade 'fic, and it's a pleasure and an escape to read.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Re: on DW V part 3
I'll throw in my two cents and jump on the bandwagon. Thanks, guys.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
(Just recently getting back into the whole online thing...)
Hell Yes!
On behalf of both of us, you're all welcome. We're just glad people like what we write.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Lets just say that the wrong offhand comment could easily have the same catalytic effect that a certain RCW did for Eyrie Productions...."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Eh? I'm missing something, I think, Starranger. I'm not sure what you're referring to.
-- Bob
---------
RCW = Rabid Crack Weasel... I think. Other than that, I have no clue either. And I am guessing based on comments made in another thread.
I know what the RCW means -- I had an RCW sig over on the EPU forums when they were all the rage. It's the other part that I'm clueless about.
-- Bob
---------
Quote:
Lets just say that the wrong offhand comment could easily have the same catalytic effect that a certain RCW did for Eyrie Productions....
hmm I get the feeling that the incident in qeustion, resulted in at least a seriously pissed off EPU staff member? but then again at the height of RCW behavior there were many "incidents"_______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was
supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja airstrikes
at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
Guys guys guys...
Let us not forget that it was a single throwaway line in SotS about our patience that CREATED the whole RCW effect.
That's what I meant."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Thoroughly enjoyable, gentlemen. Although, in my family, okra and hush puppies have never a breakfast food. And the grits were generally only buttered. But I'm just a North Texan; far be it from me to cast generalities on the rest of the South.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Both are breakfast foods in parts of South Carolina, but fried okra are more a lunch thing for most.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Quote:
"I'm always here ... It's all you other people who go away."
I don't remember the actual quote, but this is a paraphrase from a line in Heinlein's "-All You Zombies-", Bob.
Ebony said:
Quote:
Although, in my family, okra and hush puppies have never a breakfast food.
Yeah, no doubt regional differences come into play here. But my first exposure to hushpuppies was breakfast at a great little restaurant in Myrtle Beach...
-- Bob
---------
Quote:
I don't remember the actual quote, but this is a paraphrase from a line in Heinlein's "-All You Zombies-", Bob.
Thanks, Duane. It's starting to look like one of those things Heinlein repeated over the course of several different projects, given how many different pointers people have given me.
-- Bob
---------
I actually had them recently inflicted on me - hushpuppies, that is.
Not a fan. In general, I don't dig Southern food styles, I'm finding. I tend to prefer Mediterranean and Eastern styles.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
I'm a seventh generation native Texan. That said, I like southern food, but then again I'll eat just about anything you put down in front of me (aside from the truly weird like live octopus). As far as I'm concerned, food is food.
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer
"But first, let's test it on the penguin."
"Meep?" O.o

The Scrapple Song
I don't know if anyone else here is familiar with Robbie Fulks and his "Scrapple Song," but I spent part of the last week looking for lyrics, because a) I was reminded of it by Chapter 3 and b) it's a funny song. Sadly, all I can find is Robbie performing it on youtube. Check it out.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HazgL0SLQzgEbony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."