With my crew on the sea
And the day that I return
A hero I shall be

I'm all set to veer away
And I'm all set to go astray
All burdens I will leave ashore
To find what I've been longing for
RE: Seventh Heaven for Video Madness
And now I feel obligated to post this...

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And now I feel obligated to post this video (which is about the instrument itself):

Garda/ Fire Brigade boxing match... In the style of a traveller call-out video.

Look them up. They're fucking special.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Today is the 30th anniversary of the release of "Here Comes The Sun" by the Beatles... and a new official video has been made for it by Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr along with some other folks:

Quoting their statement as seen on BoingBoing:

Quote:The "Here Comes The Sun" music video welcomes the viewer into Abbey Road Studios' Studio Two, where The Beatles famously recorded most of Abbey Road, to experience a unique and moving sunrise above the band's instruments and gear. Working closely with Apple Corps Ltd., the video is directed by Trunk Animation's director team Alasdair + Jock (Alasdair Brotherston and Jock Mooney) and produced by Trunk's Maria Manton. The video's sun centerpiece was filmed as it was meticulously crafted on-set in Abbey Road's Studio Two. The video features photos from the Apple Corps archive, and photos and footage shot by Linda McCartney supplied by Paul McCartney.
-- Bob

-- Bob

Hey, I found this fun thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8nkXPAtGbk
-- Bob

Seen that one come along before Bob. And it's brilliant.

A new mech and pilot have been added as DLC to the mobile game Super Robot Wars X-Ω.

https://youtu.be/eJHj5ZpX5-E

Haters, subculture bitches, and Takeshobo employees had better beware.

For those who haven't heard, the classic rock band The Who are releasing a new album this December, here are the first two singles: