Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][ART] Got a line on an artist...
[OOC][ART] Got a line on an artist...
You guys interested?  She's good - and also one of the first friends I ever made online, so I trust her implicitly.  This will be a paid gig - I've told her that each of you would be paying for your own sketches.

Here's her DA page:
https://www.deviantart.com/armaina

Right now, all she really needs is reference images, as well as other details such as what size, flat image or fully shaded, and what anime style you want.
RE: [OOC][ART] Got a line on an artist...
(goes and looks)

If it's for a sketch of me, then I like this style. I'll need to get a few reference images (i.e. take a few selfies), though, and that isn't happening today...

Do we go through you or send her a note directly on DA?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I'll check with her, but for now I'm inclined to say to go through me unless she feels otherwise.
Okay!  She finally got back to me...

Quote:Well, I got one on board. He really likes the style you used when you drew Hank Venture and Brock Samson as Mighty Max and his Guardian. Smile

www.deviantart.com/armaina/art

Reference images will be inbound.

As for me... Think you can swing Miyazaki style?
Quote:Sorry for the delay, new DA interface had me a little confused
Yeah I think I could probably swing that

So, now I'm just waiting for her to give me a price...
Still no selfies yet. Maybe this weekend...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Funny thing. That artist friend of mine lost track of me, and it was only by chance that I messaged her with something I thought she'd like that she remembered my Discord ID. Whoopsie.

Anyhow, Rob? The reference material you sent is entirely different from what you requested - she doesn't do that kind of style. She was under the impression (and I was too) that you wanted that style she used for Venture Bros. as Mighty Max drawing she made. Can you help clarify?