Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cliffhanger: Trump Presidency Season Finale
RE: Cliffhanger: Trump Presidency Season Finale
(12-25-2018, 09:11 PM)Rajvik Wrote: i almost started a thread "Are you ready for a shutdown?" because i saw this coming as soon as the election results came in. It's political hamstringing that is probably going to do the same thing to congress in two years that the Kavenaugh senate hearings did to the senate. Trump told them what he wanted, offered to negotiate ON CAMERA, and Pelosi and Schumer wanted to take it behind closed doors, i'm sorry but that doesnt make me (and probably those who think like me) anything but more likely to get rid of them. Anyone willing to take bets on the status of congress as of the election of 2020?

Except that, you know, taking the negotiations out of the public eye would've most likely helped Trump a lot more than trying to do them on camera.

Trump's just plainly a terrible negotiator, and Schumer and Pelosi both would've made him look terrible on camera and then walked out, successfully blaming him again except this time it's even more damaging to his standing in the public eye.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliffhanger: Trump Presidency Season Finale - by hazard - 12-26-2018, 05:33 AM