Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cliffhanger: Trump Presidency Season Finale
RE: Cliffhanger: Trump Presidency Season Finale
I still don't understand hjow you can have hundreds of thousands of people going unpaid. And not have a civil war. I still don't understand how a government can end up in a position where it wont pay its employees.

European States have done quite fine without 'official' governments - sometimes for years - because the civil service kept getting paid and there was a balance to prevent these morons. The rules remained the same while everyone figured out what to do.

One wonders if there isn't a case for making the Wall trumps Pyrrhic victory. Something he'll give anything to achieve - like real policy wins that have a positive effect, rather than something that'll be an unfinished joke in ten years. Either that or a compromise so unpallatable - like actual reform reforms. Use it as the noose to strangle him - the wall is built, the world recognises it as the folley it is, but some good comes of it.

B

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliffhanger: Trump Presidency Season Finale - by Dartz - 01-11-2019, 02:31 PM