Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
> (Mimi's (becoming) an actress; she needs somebody to make sure she isn't getting ripped off by an unscrupulous agent)

There's no power in the 'verse that can stop Hollywood accounting. Not even magic.

I don't have much to say beyond, "seems cool", you know. I'm not an expert on Midchildan magic. I don't know GURPS, so I can't get at the mechanics of that. The one GURPS game I played in, I managed to completely derail about midway through the first session -- which, given the setting was Discworld, I wear as something of a badge of honor. Yeah, I think Mimi would want one. I mean, I want one. A miniature Yotsuba Koiwai would be amazing, thanks.

I had forgotten that Mimi didn't appear until January. I think that might put off a battle I'm having. Does Mimi actually understand how the Witches 5 tech works, or did she just use it? Didn't Eudial invent the Witches Electric Warp, but it was too dangerous to use? Just curious if Mimi knows how to make one of guns Eudial had, the ones that shot Pure Heart Crystals out of people. Asking for a friend.

<osaka>Oh, and Chiyo can use her twintails to fly, right guys?</osaka>
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages - by Labster - 12-29-2018, 04:54 AM