Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
(10-31-2021, 11:57 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Don't forget that with the seiyuu connection you can get Emi Shinohara to record the sound samples directly...

I don't usually share text from stories this early in the writing process, but hey. Subject to change, of course - I've already changed it twice so far.

Which left only Chitose, Ami, Usagi, and the as-yet-unnamed Unison Device in the room. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Ami asked the miniature version of herself. Then she turned to Chitose and asked, "Does she not have a voice?"

"She has a voice," Chitose assured Ami. "Do you remember when the seiyuu were visiting North America, before the secret was out? I mentioned Reinforce Taiga and the Unison Device project to Inoue-san and Belldandy-sama when they were visiting, and Inoue-san mentioned it to her friends when she returned to Japan. Eight weeks later, we received a set of Vocaloid phoneme files from both Inoue-san and her daughter with a note saying that they were to be used only for the Unison Device project. Another month later, we received more Vocaloid files from Hisakawa-san, Mitsuishi-san, Shinohara-san, Minaguchi-san, and Tomizawa-san with the same sort of notes."

"That's almost a complete set for us," Usagi said in awe. "Shinohara-san did the voice for Guardian Jupiter?"

"She did," Chitose replied. "And we also have permission to use her files for Misaka-taichi's Devices if they want some."

Usagi grinned. "As if Mikoto would want a Device that sounds like her mother."

Chitose nodded. "There is that. Her Sisters might like Devices that sound like their biological mother, though. But that's something for much later in the project, if at all. Unfortunately, they couldn't coax Fukami-san to come back into the studio, but they did get Itō-san to do a voice set for us, so we almost have a full set."

(10-31-2021, 02:41 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 11:57 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 10:07 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Bwa?

*Goes to check the Wiki*

Ahhh, okay. This was the first time I'd heard about Guardian Jupiter, so it kinda confused me. (Forgive me if you had mentioned it to me before. I honestly can't remember when or where it came up because of life happening.)

I know I mentioned her somewhere... (goes and looks) ... yep, post #7 in this very thread...

*Makes a "Now waitaminit" face and goes to check how old the post is.*

Ahh.

Rob, no offense, but that post was from almost three years ago. No wonder it slipped my mind - there's been so much that's happened since then.

Hey, I had to go look up the post, too.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages - by robkelk - 10-31-2021, 04:46 PM