Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
Hmmm...

I think the biggest issue with a UD is available power. The only people we see using them are people like The Wolkenritter and Hayate.

Right after that is compatibility. I don't believe we ever see Nanoha or Fate using either Reinforce or Agito during StrikerS, and I think this is mainly because Unison Devices primarily operate off of the the Belkan system. So in order to use one, you need to be using the Belkan system yourself.

But that's just in the setting of MSLN. In TNB, things are a going to be a bit different.

Prime Example: Reinforce Taiga.

Benjamin's anti-magic field would make it impossible for him to use any sort of device, be it Unison, Intelligent, Boost, or what-have-you. Thus Taiga was built using a system that is as agnostic as possible. Which, interestingly enough, will make her the most broadly compatible Unison Device ever made at the time - she can Unison with just about everyone in Benjamin's family. Though she works a better with some than others, she generally gets along well with everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages - by Black Aeronaut - 04-26-2022, 05:59 PM