Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question about Doug that I don't recall ever having asked
A question about Doug that I don't recall ever having asked
Question 
Here's a question that I don't recall has ever been asked, let alone answered: If Doug is having (for whatever reason) an out-of-body experience, does his power go with him?

The specific case that made me curious was in a particular work - simply naming it is a major spoiler. The work has a cyberspace that can be accessed "in person" using a method that is shown to involve the consciousness (and possibly the soul) of the person who makes the trip while the person's body remains behind.

If Doug were to access this cyberspace, would he still have his powers, or are they linked to his body?
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Dont let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, "The Giants You Can't See from the Ground"
RE: A question about Doug that I don't recall ever having asked
Gah. Can I get back to you on that? I mean, I have precedents that can be interpreted both ways, and I'd want to consult with Helen and Kat (as the two Warriors GMs with the longest terms of office) and work out an answer.
-- Bob

And she'll have fun, fun, fun 'til her daddy takes the T-Rex away.

RE: A question about Doug that I don't recall ever having asked
Sure. No rush.
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Dont let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, "The Giants You Can't See from the Ground"