Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrisy thy name is CNN
Hypocrisy thy name is CNN
And here is yet another reason to consider CNN fake news, because even when they are being factual, they are biasedly covering the democrat's asses.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/03/us/ra...index.html

Look, it is no secret that I don't like CNN, I was around when they started and even then their bias was so apparent that we called them the Communist News Network. Then when they went all in on covering Bill's ass when his misdeeds were so telling that the only real reason he wasn't successfully impeached was that the crimes didn't reach the bar, but were a state issue, it became the Clinton News Network.

This though, this goes beyond the pale, an article that if you boil it down to basics is saying that its okay to be a racist, so long as you are a progressive. Yeah no, its time to call out their bullshit for what it is, and maybe the progressives at the top while were at it.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

RE: Hypocrisy thy name is CNN
Did you actually read that article, Rajvik?

CNN Wrote:Here's when I know there's genuine racial progress.

It's not when a white politician is caught being racist and people demand his or her head. It's when people show the same amount of public outrage over the everyday acts of racism -- voter suppression, racial profiling, redlining -- that define so much of our everyday lives.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Hypocrisy thy name is CNN
Quote: Here's when I know there's genuine racial progress.

It's not when a white politician is caught being racist and people demand his or her head. It's when people show the same amount of public outrage over the everyday acts of racism -- voter suppression, racial profiling, redlining -- that define so much of our everyday lives.

Now that would be shocking.
Read the whole article, Rajvik. The examples of "good guy" racists are there to make the point about how smashing the outrage of the moment is not an effective path forward.

edit: Ninja? What ninja? I didn't see any ninja...
--
‎noli esse culus