Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya
RE: [OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya
(02-13-2019, 06:27 PM)Labster Wrote: That was just me saying that I'm not militant about the weather being as observed.  Setting the weather so that it matches the mood of the plot is fine.  It's more I don't know the climatic variation in San Antonio.  I can give you a reasonable climate range for everything within 500 miles of LA, but weather on the other side of the Dry Line is a bit mysterious to me, enough that I have to look it up.

Snrk.

Weather here goes like this:

Spring:
Brilliantly sunny days with massive thunderstorms that will make you question why you ever came here in the first place.

Summer:
Long stretches of hot and humid weather.  Some days tend to be very windy.  Expect the occasional out-of-nowhere pop-up thunderstorm.  (No, really.  They just suddenly spring up from practically nothing, dump rain for a little bit, and then are just as suddenly no more.)

Autumn:
Same as Spring, only with a cooling trend rather than a warming trend.  Expect sudden cold snaps.

Winter:
Completely off the friggin' walls.  Week-long stretches of warm sunny days (you would think it was spring or autumn and not the middle of winter).  Week-long stretches of sudden bitter cold.  Week-long stretches of dreary, rainy weather.  The occasional thunderstorm that make you wonder why the hell you came here again.  And every once in a while we'll have a Bad Winter where we'll get things like freezing rain, sleet, or sometimes even snow.  (Here in a place where that's the exception rather than the rule?  This is very bad.  We have sand, and that is IT.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya - by Black Aeronaut - 02-13-2019, 10:24 PM