Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info][Plot][Arc 2] Welcome to Sol System...
RE: [OOC][Info][Plot][Arc 2] Welcome to Sol System...
The Klemperer rosette would probably be stable enough for six earths; I haven't seen any sims, and I'm just working off intuition here.  But I'm not finding anything that seems like too much complication here.  The moon is ~1% of Earth's mass, so that probably won't wobble the system.  Jupiter is too far, and everything else besides the sun is too small.  After doing the calculation for how the calendar works in Aria (tl;dw it doesn't), I'm convinced those orders of magnitude in mass are the only thing that matters.  If I'm wrong, let's just assume that Washuu-chan has already invented a way to do station-keeping for planets.

Either way, I want to put Seyruun on the high fantasy world.  And what about the floating island on Jupiter?  I assume the Gamilons didn't get that yet.  Or hopefully no one mined out the upsidaisium.  But I'm just as interested in a cloud city on Venus.

Should the definition of planet be "an astronomical body large enough to empower a sailor senshi"?  I kinda want to take that one to the IAU.  There wouldn't have to be a currently living sailor guardian, of course.  But you could probably measure if the body's ley line network is complex enough to produce a living guardian.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info][Plot][Arc 2] Welcome to Sol System... - by Labster - 02-15-2019, 04:03 AM