Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll just leave this here...
I'll just leave this here...
And walk away again, and see if anyone notices...

I got back into writing again. Bob has chapters eight and nine of Dead Bang. I'm taking a day or two off before diving into Chapter ten, but I've already started blocking out the key elements.
RE: I'll just leave this here...
Oh, what's that I hear? I do believe it's the whistle of the hype train, pulling in at the station at long last.
--
‎noli esse culus
(02-15-2019, 01:16 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: Oh, what's that I hear? I do believe it's the whistle of the hype train, pulling in at the station at long last.

[Image: a6c.png]
I do indeed have chapters 8 and 9; I've read 8 but not yet started on 9. For some bizarre reason, Peggy demanded all my attention yesterday. <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I also have both chapters... but need to re-read the first seven before delving into them.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Rereading one to seven sounds like a great idea anyway.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Bob's informed me that chapter's eight and nine have been added to the Dead Bang roster. There might be a few minor edits over the next couple of days, but those chapters are set. I'm in the middle of chapter 10 at present.
So, Bob, that means we get to see them WHEN? after the great update?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
I just checked the site. They both seem to be posted. Can you see them?
Link please to the first 7
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Dead Bang in its current entirety.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Oh yes. BIG (dead) BANG
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Just thought I'd mention. There's a scene near the end of chapter nine where Mackie's behavior seems to pull an almost immediate 180 for no apparent reason. This is handled early in chapter ten, and is intentional. Smile