Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-26-2019, 08:03 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: "Fred"?  <ducks and flees forum>

You better be careful, because Rob is dynamite with a laser beam.

Rob, let me know if you have any comments on my latest writing on the wiki.  I went pretty far afield this time, my sources were: Aztec political thought, an account of Mount Shasta's last eruption, Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen (particularly the first chapter), the webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court and this Youtube of an armadillo.  Because those things totally go with Aria, right?

I think subconsciously I also included the time I was on a party boat when I visited Austin.  It was the annual conference for the National Associate of Graduate and Professional Students, and one of the events was a dinner on a boat ride on a lake at night.  Of course, us being grad students, after dinner there was a talk on postmodernism and social justice, and how it finally brought in the voices of people of color.  Even though I disagreed with some of it, it was surprisingly foundational to how I see with the world now.  (They also took us out to The Salt Lick for BBQ.  It was a pretty awesome conference.)
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 03-26-2019, 03:47 PM