Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Oh, there's no way Ben would have left these guys out of the fight.  Besides, they were probably gonna need Usagi's Big Whammy after Ben and everyone else softened her up.

And boy, does Ben ever soften it up.  He waits until the ten-minute cool-down passes, and then fires up a Level 1 (1 μg) Beam Shot.

Math?  Math.

10^-6 Kg * 2 * 8.988*10^16 m^2/s^2 = 180 GIGAWATTS.

..... I'm not quite sure, but I suspect Ben just may have outdone Nanoha here.

And then tacky and crass jokes will abound about Ben feeling sore after that.  And not only Ben.  When Nanoha gets older and she and Fate start to... ahhh, experiment, Fate will derive no end of amusement by teasing Nanoha over it.

"You can't lie to me, Nanoha~.  I saw how flushed you were he did that~."

After that, Washu has a suggestion for Ben: Don't even think about firing off a Level 0 or greater in Beam Shot mode.  Masu-enhancement or not, she does not believe he can handle the strain.

OH.  And HERE'S an idea.

Say that Ben didn't have Precia's Grief Seed - that after a quick use on Alisa to make sure she was good after her first battle (the one involving the Book of Darkness), that it was somehow lost and found its way into Kyubey's paws.  Say that it hatched into a Witch again and that it was that Witch that Jail Scaglietti found and fed until it broke free.

Usagi hits her with her purification attack.

And at first, all seems well...

Until the air is pierced by a sound all humans are instinctively programmed to respond to with the greatest urgency:

A screaming infant.

They come to find a baby girl on the ground, with dark hair and violet eyes.

By Usagi's miraculous powers, Precia Testarossa has been given another chance at life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 04-13-2019, 03:31 AM