Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Pretty much why I wasn't enthused when you said you wanted a four color world. I really would have no way to participate. Mind you, you need to be careful when adding stuff like this to the story. The Marvel Universe is already a megacrossover with extensive canon and it's very opinionated about what sort of stories should be around it. The characters are powerful enough to dominate plots. And even if you "restrict" to the cinematic world, that's still twice as long as our other longest work (and with way less stock footage), hundreds of characters, and you still deal with the echoes of the comics in the movies anyway.

On my front, it's an entirely different problem. One of the things I liked about Cardcaptor Sakura is how the costumes change every battle, and I assumed that must have been a lot of work. I assumed right. I'm writing a battle scene for Sakura, which of course means a designing a new battle costume. Dammit, Mokona. This is not really a natural state for my brain, but I'm trying my best. My research reminded me that French sailor hats have a pompom on top, which I think agrees with Tomoyo's tastes.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 05-03-2019, 01:55 PM