Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(07-06-2019, 10:03 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Hey guys...

Hey.

(07-06-2019, 10:03 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: ...I'm still working up the druthers to get back into this.  My state of mind has been real shitty lately and it's been very tough for me to deal with it.  You know how it is - knowing about it doesn't help much; it doesn't give you the motivation to fix it.

I really am sorry about how I've been towards folks here, and I'm honestly starting to feel like I shouldn't be the guy in charge anymore.  Not to give myself an excuse to walk away from this, but to prevent me from doing something idiotic.

Are you sure about this?

I mean, really sure? You don't think you'll have any regrets next month?

Because I don't see a lot of options for who could fill those shoes, other than... well, me. Everyone else has either declared their intent to step back and be part-time contributors, or had an IRL disagreement here. If I'm wrong here, please tell me.

(07-06-2019, 10:03 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: At any rate, I've kinda been toying with the idea of kinda starting over again with this.  Not a total reboot... just going back and retconning some things so that people can go ahead and do what it is they wanted to do.  I've been pondering it over and I'm thinking that Dartz has the right of it - that we need those discordant bits if we're going to make this an actual deconstruction, and that there's gonna be no quick fixes for everything.  A few things, yes.  But it should rightfully be a tough slog for everyone.

I'll be busy the next few days, but I'll come by to check on things.  Please think it over and talk about it.  If you don't wanna do it, then I'm not going to force anyone into anything.

I do want to see this continue...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 07-07-2019, 07:12 PM