Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disney-Fox: It's done
Disney-Fox: It's done
...and the X-Men and Fantastic Four are back in Marvel's hands.

Vox article here.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Disney-Fox: It's done
Too bad it couldn't have happened sooner. It would have been nice to see more familiar faces in the Avengers movies.
There might yet be. There's apparently a rumor going around that Marvel's planning an "X-men vs. Avengers" film.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Well, Endgame isn't out yet and I'll be staying for the after credits...
I expect it's WAY too late for any significant additions to be made to Endgame. Even an after-credits scene would likely be nothing more than dialogue mentioning mutants or the FF. I just hope the rumors of alternate shots reducing Cap. Marvel's presence were true, myself.
--
‎noli esse culus
Here comes GENOM...
(03-20-2019, 04:35 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote: Here comes GENOM...

Makes me wonder what old Walt would have thought.
The obvious solution would be to solve the Endgame movie with some kind of time-rollback shenanigan, where the universe is restored but with some subtle changes.
This would of course cause some angst to the heroes, but the more mystically inclined ones would reassure them that it is still the same universe and the restored people are still the same souls.
And the in the post credits scene you get Antman saying something like: "Hey, we prevented an horrible doom upon the universe. Is it not worth it that now Sokovia is called Latveria?"
(03-20-2019, 06:45 PM)nemonowan Wrote: The obvious solution would be to solve the Endgame movie with some kind of time-rollback shenanigan, 

Indeed, and something most Fan sites are hoping will happen.

Regardless, I will also agree that while Mar Vell hoped to re acquire certain movies rights there was no reason to waste celluloid on the possibility it would happen, the players involved are real politicitists of the highest orders.

Therefore, While time travel ret-cons are very much expected, they can not be confirmed.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
(03-20-2019, 06:42 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 04:35 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote: Here comes GENOM...

Makes me wonder what old Walt would have thought.

Walt 'get the red scare witchhunters to deal with my animation union' Disney would be making noises best not heard in public.