Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say, RMH999...
Say, RMH999...
While taking care of some board maintenance, I came across a bunch of posts made by an "RMH" a long, long time ago.  Would that happen to have been an earlier handle of yours?  If so, I can associate those posts with your current user account.

Thanks.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Say, RMH999...
Yeah, that would've been me. I lost the login info way back when and was too lazy to try and find it, so made the RMH999 account and kept that in the move from Yuku.
Cool. Let me take care of that, then.

....and done.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Thanks!
You're welcome.
-- Bob