Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Your Name Here? (was: Original registration dates)
Is Your Name Here? (was: Original registration dates)
You may not have noticed it, since the relevant parts of the page and posts are so tiny, but I've managed to finally move most folks' original registration dates from Yuku into their user records here.  

I say most because I've got just shy of 40 people here who I can't match up to a Yuku account; some of them are the FFML folks who joined us a few months ago, and one is a Fenspace newcomer, but I'm sure a lot of them -- particularly the ones who registered in August and September of 2017 -- are from Yuku, they just changed their handles and I never found out.  

I'll post that list a little later, after I've filtered out the FFML folks and other people I know joined us after the move, and if you recognize your old handle, please tell me!  In addition to your original registration date, there may still be messages and threads here belonging to your old name that I can move under your current one.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
Is Your Name Here? (was: Original registration dates) - by Bob Schroeck - 03-29-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Original registration dates - by Bob Schroeck - 03-29-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Original registration dates - by Shader - 03-29-2019, 08:14 PM
RE: Original registration dates - by robkelk - 03-29-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Original registration dates - by Bob Schroeck - 03-29-2019, 09:25 PM