Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC][Info] Playing with Boom-Boom (Or, Antimatter and You - A Children's Parable)
RE: [RFC][Info] Playing with Boom-Boom (Or, Antimatter and You - A Children's Parable)
All things considered, it seems like t would be a lot safer and more controllable to keep the M/AM reactions in a pocket dimension or whatever isolation your power core uses, and just use something like UV-to-visible-light fluorescence to turn the gamma rays into something less cancer-inducing to blast targets with. I mean, I'm not really familiar with fic-Ben's abilities here because I just popped in for the dakka so maybe that's more his normal mode of operation, but huge bursts of ionizing radiation within visual range of anyone you don't want to have suffer severe long term health issues even if they aren't immediately affected by the heat and force seems like the kind of bright idea that really isn't.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RFC][Info] Playing with Boom-Boom (Or, Antimatter and You - A Children's Parable) - by classicdrogn - 04-11-2019, 09:27 AM