Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julian Assange arrested
Julian Assange arrested
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/uk/julian...index.html

Julian Assange arrested by London Police.
RE: Julian Assange arrested
The Register goes into more detail, including providing some much-needed context that CNN failed to provide.

So.

Well, Assange kept complaining that he never had his day in court. Now he's finally getting his day in court.
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Dont let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, "The Giants You Can't See from the Ground"
I find it amusing that one of the factors that played into the Ecuadorian Embassy evicting him is that he can't even maintain general cleanliness.
Yasuri Nanami is my number one waifu, if only because she would horribly murder all the others if they didn't shut up and toe the line.
I kinda wish I had known about his personal habits when I wrote my fanfic about him and Azumanga Daioh.
--∇×v⃑
Can't know everything about someone until you live with them, and even then you might not. That is why it is considered a public persona
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd