Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new favorite song is probably on the Do Not Play list
My new favorite song is probably on the Do Not Play list
Music 
it just feels like it's inviting Doug's subconcious to unleash the not-merely-dickish side

non-embedded

There's a few more freindly ones that show up on (my version of) the related videos list, though:

Don't Look Down a very flight-song type piece that may allow for Cris Reeves movie-style flying with someone else too as long as they're careful and don't let go the way Lois did in the famous "Can you read my mind?" scene.

Pull Me Under (cover) - I dunno really, but seriously, it's good, and less grim than the title makes it sound

Stand and Deliver is a good one for when there's a physically able but disorganized or intimidated group too big for Doug to protect alone, to inspire them to act

Oh My My is probably the most subtle effect I've proposed yet for Doug - all it would really do is boost him physically from his usual "impressively athletic even in the funny pages" to "is that guy even human?" and make his chaos field a little more likely to make things go explicitly in his favor instead of just weird. Possibly with the drawback of not being able to stop the song's effect until its full duration elapses, due to the "I can't stop" lyrics, but with this effect it's probably not a big problem aside from limiting the ability to switch. A solid choice for when he just needs a little more Looney Tunes, but not actual blasts of lightning etc. - and it's got a beat you can dance to, and lyrics you can sing along with! That always makes a fight better!

Alternately, it might be a track to spar to, that keeps everyone in the fight healthy enough to keep going even after taking a hit and energetic enough to want to. Handy for training students once they've got some basics down, as he notably does in the SM and Eva steps at least.

Actually, I really like that one. I'mm'a post it up into its own thread for ease of finding later if desired.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: My new favorite song is probably on the Do Not Play list
And for extra lols, follow it up with this:

non-embedded
--
‎noli esse culus