Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff I found clearing out my room....
RE: Stuff I found clearing out my room....
We finally have made the effort to kill our own "clutter room". This was the room we technically had other plans for. We'd wound up using it to store pieces of the virtual pinball until we could build the cabinet for it. And a couple of pieces of excess furniture. And some boxes. And a couple of other things not really in the "keep" category.

It's now become a sewing room after one trip to IKEA, so now I have a place to leave my sewing machine and serger up "full time", and it keeps us from using it as general storage.

So now we're down to the workroom (which I really do need to tackle so I can use the workbenches for modeling) and the laundry room. I may have to find a better way to store the Christmas tree and ornaments in the house.

It's all complicated out a bit by the fact that the house doesn't really have a storage room, per say. The previous owners had used what I'm using as the workroom as their storage area. And the shed out back doesn't count, it's full of lawn equipment anyway.

BTW, it's helpful to have parents that are one less walking aisle away from appearing on an episode of Hoarders as encouragement to keep the amount of objects down in one's own life.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
Stuff I found clearing out my room.... - by Dartz - 04-22-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Stuff I found clearing out my room.... - by LynnInDenver - 04-23-2019, 08:07 PM