Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endgame (no spoilers)
Endgame (no spoilers)
Saw it (in 3D), loved it, thought it was great.  It did not feel like 3 hrs. 

Oh, and there was no end credit scene, so you don't have to wait.

Don't think there's much else I can say that doesn't spoil something, so I'll leave it at that
RE: Endgame (no spoilers)
Loved it! Cried, laughed, applauded.

I’ve been thinking that Marvel basically revived the old-style serials with the Infinity Saga as it is being called.

Waiting with anticipation what they do next.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
Saw it yesterday and loved it. I thought they did an excellent job cutting back and forth between the various plot threads. Enough attention was given to each to provide an impact, but the scenes transitioned quickly enough that you didn't have time to forget what the other characters were doing.

Early box office projections say they've done $1.2 billion so far and are breaking all sorts of records. My sister in New York tried to see it and every single theater was sold out for every possible show time. One article I read said theatres are packing in as many extra showings as they can, and some are even staying open 24/7 just to add extra showings.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
It's good.

It's like it looked at that praise Aquaman got for that big fight and went "That's nice, now hold my drink and watch this."
Peg and I just saw it this afternoon, and yeah. Not much more we can say.

However... There may not be a post-credits scene, but over the final Marvel logo you can hear *clang* *clang* *clang* *clang* -- something very much like the sound of Tony forging the very first Iron Man suit. And given the surprise cameo in the scene at the dock at the end, it's hard not to see that as a hint, or maybe a promise.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
10/10, loved it. If this were The End, I'd be content. As the end to this overall story, it's fantastic though. Looking forward to where we go next!