Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn: All Programmers, Web Devs, Comp Engineers...
RE: Attn: All Programmers, Web Devs, Comp Engineers...
While only barely qualified for the titles you listed off (I did well enough in C++ classes through the 400 level, including a stint as the lab advisor to help other people and being the guy on the group project to pull our butts out of the fire by hacking something functional together while the other groups were presenting that ended up being voted the best version of the assignment by the class, and hand-coded the markup for the web pages I used to maintain three or so providers ago) it does contain all the most common buzzwords I've seen from poking around articles related to doing those things the more modern way. If I had a real expectation of sticking with it enough to get a return on the value, $25 looks like a good deal on that much material to me, if only for the fact of it being a curated collection on the topic rather than whatever I scrape up off the insides of the intertubes.

So, short version: I'm not an expert on the material, but I'd go for it in hopes of starting to become one.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attn: All Programmers, Web Devs, Comp Engineers... - by classicdrogn - 05-05-2019, 04:53 PM