Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mastermind
Mastermind
I had a level 50+ Mastermind on red side before sunset and managed to set up keybinds to keep them all in check.  Now with Homecoming a thing I naturally rerolled a MM and had to go digging to find bind files but there is a how to guide on them here! Skip down to the text files section, yes, those few in a txt doc will do the trick.

I can answer a few questions about it (mainly because I had to bash at it with a hammer to get mine working) once in game type "/bindloadfile c:\coxmmbnd\covbindsRobot.txt" (c:\coxmmbnd being the path to where I put my txt files, covbindsrobot.txt being where the "load XYZ" portion comes in.)  To test whether you need to tweak the files just summon your bots hit numbpad 0 then 9, if you get the place here reticle then it's ready to go.

I'll be on for a bit this morning and probably later on this evening showing my Pop the ropes since he's coming up for three weeks and loves him some MMOs.  

I can be a bit cranky at times but ya'll are my peeps so don't hesitate to ask for anything.
RE: Mastermind
Aha! I remember using something like that way back when. I tried to search for it when I rolled up my new MM, but only found CityBinder.

I'll have to see if I can recompile my binds using that page. Thanks, Vyper!
RE: Mastermind
(05-11-2019, 05:46 PM)Niteflier Wrote: Aha! I remember using something like that way back when. I tried to search for it when I rolled up my new MM, but only found CityBinder.

I'll have to see if I can recompile my binds using that page. Thanks, Vyper!

There was some bashing involved on the path and file names but it's probably not so bad for better coders than myself, which is to say people who have clue one how to make a tv, tuner and ps4 work together without getting angry and calling someone for step by step instructions.  Tongue