Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Characters, Free To A Good Home
RE: Characters, Free To A Good Home
I had another thought RE Sugar Rush after riding an odd train of thought out to the end of the line - if you want to give her a magic origin, she might have gained powers from studying the Glykonomicon (the Book of the Names of Sweets) or playing up cutesied-up dark magic themes that could be something to do with her nemesis.

Also, while I'm not sure quite how small you can make CoX characters or how accessible bug-wings flight is, one of my favorite unused character concepts is Pixie Cacao, a tiny superstrength/martial arts type with maybe a fire based "special technique" or two trained as a Kung Fu Chef of the Lip Smak Yum temple. Ageless and older than the temple itself she gradually was drawn away from her whimsy (group of pixies) by curiosity about the strange dances the new human settlers did, becoming more similar to human social and mental norms over the next few centuries as she spied on and imitated and eventually openly joined them. Eventually the Grand Master Abbot declared that she could advance no further without going out to gain experience in the wider world, and so she began a journey to test her kung fu in trials of strength and her cooking in trials of buffet. Basically, she's a hybrid martial arts/cooking manga character, because a tiny flying brick is funny and magical food fits the fairy theme, even if that kind of thing is is difficult to fit into a combat-based video game's systems as more than role-play elements.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
Characters, Free To A Good Home - by Sofaspud - 05-27-2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Characters, Free To A Good Home - by Shader - 05-29-2019, 11:34 AM
RE: Characters, Free To A Good Home - by classicdrogn - 05-30-2019, 02:46 AM