Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Next' button missing from chapter 4
'Next' button missing from chapter 4
nyuck nyuck nyuck.

This is the first Potter 'fic I've read in _years_.  It's astonishing how nice it was to be back in this universe, especially since Bob is apparently allergic to handing out the Idiot Ball..

Really enjoyed it, really liked that Doug is serving to maintain communications for poor Sirius.  Looking forward to more!
RE: 'Next' button missing from chapter 4
Thanks... and you almost had me there, I was reflexively typing out "chapter five's not done yet" before the "nyuck nyuck nyuck" registered.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

And this thread reminds me that I should send you an email, Bob.
--
Rob Kelk

"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of the same sovereign, servants of the same law."
- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

"Dont let anyone think for you; most people can barely think for themselves."
-
Rare Earth, "The Giants You Can't See from the Ground"
(05-29-2019, 02:50 PM)Wiregeek Wrote: nyuck nyuck nyuck.

This is the first Potter 'fic I've read in _years_.  It's astonishing how nice it was to be back in this universe, especially since Bob is apparently allergic to handing out the Idiot Ball..

Really enjoyed it, really liked that Doug is serving to maintain communications for poor Sirius.  Looking forward to more!
Off.T: my fiancee tells me that Starfell by Dominique Valente gave her a very "first time reading Harry Potter" feeling.

On.T: I think Bob's done a great job so far and I wish there was a next chapter button. I thoroughly look forward to the next chapter.
Proximacapit revelio!

Aw, dammit.

EDIT: This seems like exactly the kind of limited-utility, library research spell that Hermione would know.
--∇×v⃑