Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
(11-22-2019, 12:16 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: Is it just me or does a crossover between SG-1, and Japari Park sound fascinating?

I'd watch it.  By the end of the season, Sam Carter would build a sandstar bomb to use against the current enemy.  Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I had a more peaceful scenario in mind: I'd like to think that in one of the shoreline zones of Japari Park, Cafe Alpha serves the few Friends who know where to find it.

itsune9tl Wrote:Just for S&G let's swap Shinji Ikari's Uncle, and Aunt, with Lupin III, and Fujiko, and see if Section 2 can even keep up with the boy afterwards. Meanwhile Gendo is wondering how some one steals a 30 tall, purple, bio-mechanical, robot with out people noticing.

Are you sure you have the right thread? Tongue  Zenigata pacing through the Geo Front would definitely be worth it, though.  And barging into a SEELE meeting.  And realizing that there's a bigger crime going on here than Lupin's theft.   Actually... that was probably Lupin's plan all along.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff - by Labster - 03-08-2020, 05:24 AM