Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
Saw this fanart of the lead characters of Princess Principal with angel wings (because every pretty girl in anime eventually gets fanart with angel wings), and thought that a Princess Principal / In Nomine crossover just might work.

I'm assuming familiarity with both the anime and the tabletop game here. If you aren't familiar with both of them, SPOILERS!

So, who are they, in celestial terms?

As for their Choirs, they're obviously all Mercurians by a simple process of elimination of all the other choirs. Convince me otherwise. (There's no way that any of them are Seraphim; they're all living a lie.)

Superiors... Let's see... Beatrice is one of Jean's, obviously; she's the tech. Dorothy is one of Eli's, with her out-of-the-box thinking and relaxed attitude to human sexuality compared to everyone else on the team. Chise is, of course, one of Laurence's; with her sword skills, he's the only possible Superior for her. I'm tempted to have Charlotte report to Novalis -- she's very much the social-monster of the team -- but then she'd end up with a lot of dissonance working with the rest of this team. Maybe she fledged under Novalis and changed Superiors somewhere along the line. Possibly to Janus; she did manage, completely accidentally, to steal a place in the line of royal succession, after all. Ange... I don't know, except that Ange's Superior is one of the more pragmatic ones. Maybe Michael?

As for their missions... in canon, they do "caper" stories very well. (Which is another hint that Janus is involved with this team somehow.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff - by robkelk - 12-01-2023, 10:22 PM